My hop, skip and leap across the Atlantic, and all the crazy that comes with it!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

John is disorganised.

7:45am. I don't have to be up til 9ish. John is rummaging through our room in semi-darkness.
"Mmmffphwhat are you looking for? An umbrella?"
"No, I want a jumper"
"Hanging up." I roll over and back into the far side of semi consciousness.
John keeps rummaging.
"Dani...Dani! I can't find it! Where did you say you hung up my jumper?"
"In the wardrobe. Where we put clothes. It's on a hanger."
"Oh....."
John leaves me in peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time, go get the jumper (teehee) for him, then once you've removed the hanger, whack him with it a few times really hard. he'll remember where it is next time.
also, i would never wake you up for a jumper, which is one of the many reasons you should leave ms j and run away with me.

Carol said...

Are there many other places you could have hung the jumper up?